Friday, May 28, 2010

Etsy Shop coming soon

I have been sewing up a storm around here lately. Trying to get some things made to open my Etsy Store. I'm a little hesitant to open it up until I get enough made to have a good start at it. This one with the birds is a halter style tunic. It's slightly shorter than the ones below (pillowcase style).
I'm hoping it goes well. I love this Steelers one.
John Deere dress. I already have a lot of interest in this one so will be making a few more tomorrow.
I think this would have to be my favorite so far. Reagan loves the pillowcase style dress. They are so comfy and lightweight.
There will be some other things in the shop besides just girls clothing. More on that another day.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments:

Leisel said...

My goodness, girl! You have been busy! I LOVE your fabric choices! Especially the damask with the bits of pink. . . what is it called? I might NEED some!!! ;0)

Leisel
Brown Paper Packages

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com said...

So, so cute!!

Krista @ Craving Some Creativity said...

Your daughter is so adorable:) Looks like she likes your sewing skills! Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails