Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Timer

Nobody tells you how hard it is to start a blog. Really it's super easy to sign up and create one but the first post, wow. I have no idea what to say. 

I love people who blog daily. I eat that up. If I could I would sit at the computer all day and just browse. 

I can't do that though because my kids want and need to play with their mom. This week though has been a rough  week. They have both been sick. It breaks my heart when my 2 (almost 3) year old cries out "help me". What do you do for that besides just hold hold her and lay with her until she falls asleep. Lucas is going back to school tomorrow after being home since the school called us on Monday to come get him. He is finally feeling better. Hopefully Reagan will start to feel well too. 

I don't have any pictures from this week so here is Reagan looking for her eggs on Easter. 

 I've been busy crafting getting ready for my first craft fair. So on the 16th and 17th I will be at Silver Canoe Campground in Rural Valley, PA. It's their first year doing a fair so I thought it would be a perfect place to start. I just hope people show up. 

Is it normal for it to take hours to write a post? Please let me know it's not just me. I was planning on posting once a day but if it takes this long I'm gonna have to rethink that. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails