Friday, May 22, 2009

The letter R


I love tutorials. I am always looking for something new to make. One of my favorite blogs has a bandana dress tutorial and I just knew I had to make one for Reagan. It only took around 30 minutes to whip it up. It would have been so much quicker if I didn't make her try it on every 5 minutes to make sure it was looking ok.

I did the back a little different than Julie did hers. I figured if I left ribbon hanging off the back she would be pulling at them so instead I just have the shoulder straps as one long ribbon and strung it through the back loop. Does that make sense? I also added a letter R to make it personalized. I love it, she loves it, we all win. 

If you haven't already checked out Julie's blog, do it now. She is awesome. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails