Sunday, November 22, 2009

Night Out

My sisters and I went to see this movie tonight.

I loved it! Such a great movie. Everyone and their mother apparently wanted to see it also. The first theater we went to was sold out for the time we wanted so we decided to head to another theater with a show time just a little later. While standing in line that showtime sold out too.

So we bought tickets right then for the late show and just walked around the mall for 2 hours. It was definitely worth the wait and the running around. I'm glad we didn't settle for another movie.

Now I'm beat and getting ready to head to bed. Lots to do tomorrow!
(why won't it let me double space between paragraphs? It's driving me crazy)

1 comment:

CTSMB said...

Hi, nice reading your blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails