Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Winner Winner Winner

Sadly the Pen's lost tonight so they are out of the running for the Stanley Cup. It's ok because we will get them next year. :) That's what all losing teams say right?

This was as far as my husband got on his beard. As soon as that buzzer went off he ran to the bathroom to shave. Something about it being itchy but really there isn't much there so I think he should have kept it. I wanted to see what it would look like in full Grizzly Adams mode!

Are you ready to see who won the giveaway? There were 3 groups and everybody that commented got entered into the drawing for each group. So that was 3 chances to win!

I want to thank all of you who entered. I didn't realize it would be so hard to give away free stuff! Did you guys add it up? There was $250 worth of prizes being given away. I think that's awesome and I'm so happy for the winners.

Are you ready to see who they were?


Ok...I will put the group # and then who won it. It will coordinate with the group # in the original giveaway post here. Got it? Ok good....Here goes!



Group 1 Winner

#6 Mary


Group 2 Winner

#12 Valerie Smith


Group 3 Winner

#8 Ashlee

Congratulations you 3. I need you all to email me so I can get your prizes to you!!


I need to catch up on orders then hope to be back soon with something crafty to show you all. I miss blogging!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails