Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Break

The summer has turned out to be a break from blogging for me. Not like I needed the break..i barely ever posted to begin with. But with a busy summer I got lazy which meant no blogging. I of course still read all of my favorites.


So today I'll be playing catch up with some of our summer happenings.


My mom got married! These are all of her grandkids. It was like pulling teeth to get all the kids in the picture let alone everyone looking at the camera so this is the best we got. Still pretty good for so many kids I say.

Lucas started 2nd grade this year. He sure is growing up way to fast. He is getting so tall. He will surely pass me up in a few years.

Reagan and I at the playground. We love to go and she has so much fun on this slide.

Reagan started Preschool this year. This has been a little tough on me. I'm not ready for her to grow up.


We had to bribe Reagan on her first day that she could go feed the ducks if she was a big girl and went to preschool. These duck are fearless and come right up to you for their lunch and if you aren't fast enough we have learned they will just take it from you. Both Reagan and Lucas love the ducks.
I guess that's enough for tonight. I'm tired and Chris wants the computer. I think he should have got me a laptop for my birthday and we wouldn't have this problem.

Brandi if you are reading this I need an address for your blog. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails