Monday, October 5, 2009

FaMiLy 2


We went out again and took some more family pictures. I think we may be addicted! We took so many and I couldn't decide which to put on here so bare with me.




Here are my boys. Such a cute picture I think.



Aww...I really love this one of the two of us. Aren't we the cutest? :)



Nope..now we are the cutest!

Lucas is getting so big. He was our photographer for half of our pictures today. He loves to be behind the camera. Not so much in front of one anymore.


Now Reagan is a whole other story. She is our wild one. We could barely get her to stand/sit still for pictures today but she loves to cheese it up and be dramatic. I will be posting some more pictures from today's shoot that won't make it on tonight. Today she went crazy! Check out her necklace. I made her and I semi matching ones last night and we just love them.

Isn't he handsome? I can't believe he is already 8 years old. I'm starting to feel old.

This is the best I could do today of the two of them together. Reagan really just wanted to run and play. Lucas was having fun.


Our biggest mishap for the day. Chris, Lucas and I all were playing with the camera and setting it up for the next shot when I turned around and found Reagan with her pants around her ankles and peeing right there on the trail. Can you believe it? Eww. I knew I took napkins for a reason. She didn't even tell us she had to pee. She's not modest at all yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails