Sunday, October 18, 2009

Random Junk

While on one of our walks this month we stumbled across a walking bridge. As I was crossing I was reading all the names that everyone had etched into the wood.

All 3 of these would work for my name, or at least me with my maiden name. I promise I didn't do this. I don't have the time to stay in one place long enough to carve these.

Still I think they are pretty cool so I had to take pictures.
The kids costumes are just about done. Reagan's is completely done and I made her stay up and try it on for me. She is so stinking cute in it. Lucas' is just about done..just a little hemming to do. I can't wait for trick or treat night. I think I'll make them try them on again tomorrow so I can take some pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails