Monday, October 26, 2009

Seeds, Pumpkins, Fall

We are putting the finishing touches on our Halloween prep this week. Today we carved our pumpkins.

Lucas told Reagan that Spongebob lived in her pumpkin so she spent 10 mins with her head in all the pumpkins calling for him. He never showed. She wasn't to disappointed.

I've never tried pumpkin seeds before, not even store bought ones, but I've always wanted to try to roast them.

I love this picture because you can see the Messy Flower that I won in a giveaway! I LOVE it to pieces.

Here are our finished pumpkins. Hint...one of these is what Lucas will be for Halloween. Figure it out yet?

My roasted pumpkin seeds. I really like them. Not sure if this is how they are supposed to look but they sure do taste good.
I used some sea salt, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Kinda sounds gross but oh so tasty.

Pomegranate seeds. Yummy and so pretty. Love the colors.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails