Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Late Nights

I've had a lot of late nights the past couple of weeks. Trying to get the kids costumes done, preparing for school parties, home get togethers and just relaxing by myself in the quiet. (The best time for that is 2 am)


I bought this Halloween fabric last week to make Reagan a skirt and forgot about it until Sunday night. So first thing Monday I got started on it. It didn't take to long at all. I love the twirl it gives when she dances! *this is the face she makes when you tell her to make a funny face. How cute is she? :)


Sneak peak at my costume. I'm sure you can probably guess what I'm going to be. Right? It is almost done, just a few holes to be cut out and I'm ready to PARTY. I can't wait. The husband and I are getting a night out without the kids Saturday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails